[BlueOnyx:13286] Re: smartd daemon Error

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Mon Jul 1 12:01:38 -05 2013

On 7/1/2013 11:56 AM, Richard C. Barker Sr. wrote:
> Sorry it is the server that we remote backup the file to
> RC

So if I understand correctly, this is a box that you FTP backups to from
an Aventurin{e} server, and that is what is sending the drive errors to you?

Is this a software RAID'd box?   What happens when you do:
# cat /proc/mdstat

You may want to have your service provider have a look, assuming that
this box is managed/hosted somewhere.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services