[BlueOnyx:13339] Re: BlueOnyx API and WHMCS integration

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Sat Jul 13 19:43:19 -05 2013

On 7/13/2013 6:17 PM, Michael Stauber wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> BlueOnyx now comes with an API to allow remote provisioning and
> management of Vsites and their siteAdmin.
>
> A WHMCS server module is also available, so that BlueOnyx servers can
> now be managed via WHMCS.
>
> For more information please see the related news article and the API
> documentation:
>
> News Article:
>
> http://www.blueonyx.it/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=163&cntnt01origid=72&cntnt01pagelimit=4&cntnt01returnid=54
>
> API Documentation:
>
> http://www.blueonyx.it/index.php?page=api

I can attest... it works.  ;)   This came about as a little skunkworks
program, and now my senior support staff and our head of the Accounts
department have had a chance to shake it out a bit.  I think it's ready
for prime-time.

Again, thanks for the work on this, Michael.   I'm hopeful that this
will be a valuable tool to help spread adoption of BlueOnyx to those of
use who are using automation systems to help manage our hosting
operations.   That's the ultimate goal: get BlueOnyx in as many hands as
possible.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services