[BlueOnyx:13351] Re: SSL & Joomla

Will Nordmeyer will at wnahosting.com
Tue Jul 16 06:44:14 -05 2013

On Mon, 15 Jul 2013 15:06:21 -0400, "Richard C. Barker Sr."
<admin at probass.com> wrote:
> In that site sitexx.include comment out
> Options +FollowSymLinks like below
> ##Options +FollowSymLinks
>
> Now restart the web server
> RC

The sitexx.include doesn't have the FollowSymLinks - it does have the
following though:

<Directory /home/.sites/xx/sitexx/web/joomla/>
AllowOverride All
Options All
php_flag magic_quotes_gpc off
php_flag display_errors off
php_flag output_buffering off
</Directory>

Since the "Options All" seems to be blowing it up on my ssl-enabled
site (error shown below again), should I remove that?  The Options All
works on every non-ssl enabled site.

Stopping httpd:                                            [  OK  ]
Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 5 of
/etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl_perl.conf:
$parms->add_config() has failed: Option All not allowed here at
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi/Apache2/PerlSections.pm
line 203.\n
                                                           [FAILED]