[BlueOnyx:13376] Re: Recover MySql drop db

David Hahn blueonyx at sb9.com
Thu Jul 18 12:59:53 -05 2013

On 7/18/2013 10:36 AM, Richard C. Barker Sr. wrote:
> If I did a mysql drop like on july 14th is there a way to recover it?
> I have been looking here
> http://www.webdevstuff.com/129/mysql-drop-database-recovery.html
>
> And searching google but don't understand
>
> RC

I have done that myself... Do you run RAQbackup? it keeps 2 copies.. not
that helps you 3 days later..
I have never run the mysql binlog commands but it looks like they could
work. You can also have
the raqbackup create more copies than the default 2.. try man
mysqlbinlog for more details and options.
further stuff I found here on the OS.
/usr/bin/mysqlbinlog
/usr/share/man/man1/mysqlbinlog.1.gz
/usr/share/phpMyAdmin/server_binlog.php
/usr/share/phpMyAdmin/libraries/engines/binlog.lib.php

HTH

--
David Hahn
----