[BlueOnyx:13407] Re: CCED Reverse Engineering - API

Rickard Osser rickard.osser at bluapp.com
Wed Jul 24 07:26:02 -05 2013

Hi Steve,

the schemas contain the data-definitions to codb (CCE object-DB) but the
classes and functions are described in the source-code of libPhp and of
course in the C code as well. They are available from
http://devel.blueonyx.it/trac/

I hope the information for doing a checkout is correct.

Best regards,

Rickard