[BlueOnyx:12347] Re: Site Prefix error on 5108R

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Fri Mar 1 12:47:07 -05 2013

On 3/1/2013 11:37 AM, Michael Stauber wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
>>   I pity the fool we catch trying.
>
> Hehehe ... I can imagine. But remember: If you have to reload the gun to
> finish off the shot-riddled intruder it might no longer count as self
> defense. :p

Gun? Did I say gun?  We have other ways of encouraging compliance.  :)

Actually, one of the ladies here keeps wanting to try out her stun gun.
  5 million volts.  So far none of the techs have agreed to help with
that... I might be worried about them if they did!

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services