[BlueOnyx:12355] PhpMyAdmin window does not appear

robb kinnin robb at netstep.net
Sun Mar 3 09:32:16 -05 2013

Hi Folks,

On a brand new blue onyx box in the Server Admin login when I select the
phpMyAdmin option [under Security] to view that particular page it never
comes up.  On the status bar at the bottom of my browser it just says
"waiting for..." and then "connecting to..." but the page never comes up.

It does the very same thing if a user tries to access that page from the
"personal profile" tab on their login too.

I did reboot the box but it didn't do anything.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks.

<robb>