[BlueOnyx:12360] Re: Solarspeed / Compass / BlueOnyx stores

Eiji Hamano bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Tue Mar 5 01:06:25 -05 2013

Oh--  Michael

It's  good  news.

The price of old  PKGs of  Blue's had been very cheap.
Although it run on many machines.  No developer can survive.

However,  If  I want a typical  LAMP environment and Migration,
( I think there are minimum for BO )   it takes over  US$ 680,.

For example;

$120.64     PHP MySQL
  $39.54      phpmyadmin
$201.75     AV-Spam
$324.42     Server Migration      (CMU still has a bug? )
$686.35     minimum   Total

It takes $686 at minimum per one server.  Isn't it very high?
(We can buy a windoes sever.)

You have a  volume pricing for over 10 copies,  O.K.
How about another discount?   Not only for "duplicate products".

For example;   A discount for some products in total over 500 US$.

Eiji  Hamano