[BlueOnyx:12375] Re: Solarspeed / Compass / BlueOnyx stores

Larry Smith lesmith at ecsis.net
Tue Mar 5 08:03:04 -05 2013

Well put, language and phrasing are often "mis-interpreted", we
should be considerate first, then if that fails.....
don't feed the trolls and they won't grow....

Personally a +10 to Greg, Michael, Brian, Hisao and all those that have
contributed and put forth to get - and keep - us where we are....

--
Larry Smith
lesmith at ecsis.net