[BlueOnyx:12388] Re: Solarspeed / Compass / BlueOnyx stores

Jeff Rhys-Jones jeffrhysjones at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 10:04:14 -05 2013

If you heard a distant 'boooo!' that was just me learning the very sad news that there will never be an ARM port of BX.

If I ever win the lottery, I'm going to visit Michael with a suitcase of money specifically for BX on ARM.

With my ear to his development studio door, listening for signs of progress - I suspect I would hear alternate screams, laughs, screams.

Would be well worth it IMHO!

Jeff