[BlueOnyx:12448] Re: Problem with the following URL: www.mydomain.com/admin

Dogsbody dan at dogsbody.org
Wed Mar 6 12:11:47 -05 2013

A lot of us turn off /admin for the server login for that reason.

You either need to move your website admin pages to a different URL or
turn it off for the server.  We do that by editing
/etc/httpd/conf.d/blueonyx.conf and commenting out the two lines...

   RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST}                ^([^:]+)
   RewriteRule ^/admin/?$                  http://%1:444/login.php [L,R]

Then issue a `service httpd reload`

Dan

Find me online : http://www.dogsbody.info/