[BlueOnyx:12486] Chained certs server-wide

Matt James matt at rainstormconsulting.com
Fri Mar 8 09:11:25 -05 2013

Hello everyone,

We have a client with lots of SSL certs and they'd like to be able to manage them through the GUI since they don't feel super comfortable on the command line.

Unfortunately, many of their certs require chaining which, as we understand it, can't be done through the GUI.

1) Are we wrong, and can it actually be done in the BlueOnyx admin area?
2) Is there a way to configure a global ca-chain file such that new sites set up with SSLs automatically get the ca-chain?

Thanks for any help!

--
Matt James
Web Programmer