[BlueOnyx:12522] Re: Location of php setting of a particular domain on blueonyx

Steven Howes steve-lists at geekinter.net
Tue Mar 12 06:02:01 -05 2013

On 12 Mar 2013, at 10:43, delar D wrote:

> I can not find the file php.ini
> I looked in   /home/sites/www.domain.tld/   like me you've mentioned but I have not seen anything
> Please tell me what to do to solve this problem
> Regards
> <SNIP>
> please where is located php setting for a particular domain name on blueonyx

Why do we have so many people asking the same question on the list, without waiting for responses on previous threads? And indeed why have you started another thread rather than continuing the old one, and more importantly - why do you keep emailing list members directly? It's bad etiquette and quite frankly pisses me off.

Now, to your 'problem'..

(Michael, feel free to correct the tech bits)

There will only be a site-specific PHP file if you have suPHP enabled. Any edits to php.ini files should be done through the UI where possible. The server-specific is in /etc/php.ini, site specific is in /home/sites/www.domain.tld/ for that site.

Steve