[BlueOnyx:12536] New IP /etc/proftpd.conf

Matt James matt at rainstormconsulting.com
Thu Mar 14 08:01:28 -05 2013

Hi everyone,

Each time we set up a new IP on one of our servers and add a site responding to that IP, the /etc/proftpd.conf file gets updated adding a new <VirtualHost> block.  This is fine by me, but unfortunately, it makes it so that the FTP service stops working until I comment out the extra block for the new IP.

Has anyone seen this before and, if so, do you know a solution or workaround to the problem other than commenting out the additional block?

Thanks!

--
Matt James
Web Programmer