[BlueOnyx:12553] Re: IP weirdness...

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Mar 16 14:43:57 -05 2013

Hi David,

> Even weirder, I've only ever used the 10.0.0.11 address to access it,
> but all the traffic shows up on 10.0.0.23? Note the different Mac
> addresses...

Check /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth1 and see what it reads.
That's the config for eth1.

Could be that it inherited the settings from DHCP?

If you don't want or don't need eth1, you can disable it in that config
file. Or you could use the GUI to configure that second network
interface. If you remove all settings (IP and Netmask) and save the
changes, then that should blank out the settings for eth1 if I remember
correctly.