[BlueOnyx:12576] Re: Pricing!!!

Rickard Osser rickard.osser at bluapp.com
Mon Mar 18 18:35:08 -05 2013

Hi Chris,

I get the difference! :)
We get it to our office...
I know, single point of failure and stuff.
But I get full control, that's worth half of it anyway. :)
We checked what a 42U Rack would cost in a data-center, sure, all is
better but not cheaper. There's actually quite a big difference.
What do we need it for?
Remote backups and remote desktop/server services.

Best regards,

Rickard