[BlueOnyx:12597] Re: php not working

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Mar 21 14:40:16 -05 2013

Hi Bob,

> PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
> '/usr/lib64/php/modules/module.so' - /usr/lib64/php/modules/module.so:
> cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on
> line 0

That is very unusual. Typically a 5108R has no
/usr/lib64/php/modules/module.so, so I imagine somehow your /etc/php.ini
or a PHP config file within your /etc/php.d/ directory got messed up.

Please check /etc/php.ini and the files within the /etc/php.d/ directory
to see which one of them requires that unneeded module.so.