[BlueOnyx:12603] Re: Dovecot dies with anvil too many open files

Gregg greggk1 at cox.net
Fri Mar 22 16:15:09 -05 2013

I wonder if I'm having the same problems.
On one server I'm getting these:
dovecot: pop3-login: Error: auth: connect(login) failed: Connection refused

dovecot: imap-login: Error: auth: connect(login) failed: Connection refused

I have to manually kill all dovecot processes and have it restart before
people can log in again.
Could this also be a similar issue?
Gregg