[BlueOnyx:12614] Re: CMU not writing cmu.xml

Chuck Tetlow chuck at tetlow.net
Sun Mar 24 22:32:00 -05 2013

That's what I did in a similar situation Chris.

I plugged in a external USB hard drive and wrote the cmuExport output to it.  That way - it didn't affect the filesystem on the failing hard drive.  The only thing you chance is causing that drive to fail quicker with the extra work.  But what do you have to loose - its already going!

Chuck