[BlueOnyx:12632] Re: Greylisting / AV-SPAM

Stephanie Sullivan ses at aviaweb.com
Thu Mar 28 18:30:04 -05 2013

This is a great approach. I tried it a while ago. But wait - there was a
AV-SPAM package update and all my changes disappeared from
/etc/mail/greylist.conf. Luckily there was the rpmsave version there so I
could revert it. If I might express a preference it would be to create a
.rpmnew for the new configuration rather than usurping the currently
customized config.

Also one might consider contacting the
http://hcpnet.free.fr/milter-greylist/ folks if it's a large email provider
that is greylist unfriendly so their default whitelist might be able to be
updated in a future version.

	Thanks,
		-Stephanie