[BlueOnyx:12653] Auto suspend vhosts

Marcello Torchio lellozone at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 15:31:04 -05 2013

Hi everybody,

I go back to a topic discussed and started by me.

I need to make automatic vhost suspension for customers who does not pay
bills after the expiration date of the domain.

My idea was to build up a small MySQL DB which stores information about
domains hosted by my BO server and through PHP scripts, CRON and shell
commands I should suspend that vhost.

I've tried different commands like cmodvsite, but there is no way to set a
host suspended.

Is it right or i'm missing something?

Can i do something via PHP using CCED?

For example i can call periodically a shell script using cron. This script
can check MySQL DB for expiring domains and send warning mail to customers.

For expired ones i can suspend them.

Thanks