[BlueOnyx:12674] Re: BlueOnyx: Modern Theme Screenshots

Stephanie Sullivan ses at aviaweb.com
Sat Mar 30 08:21:10 -05 2013

Michael,

I think it looks pretty. The code-igniter framework should facilitate a lot
of nice features and improving the "feel" of the interface.

I want to echo the sentiment about the profile picture - for the purposes of
admin it's a space UI eater. Please let it go.

With respect to the logo, welcome text etc. that is bx branded... I hope it
is easily customized and durably so. The current interface is pretty good in
this regard. This does not really apply to the login page which I have to
re-implement customizations whenever a BX update that affects it gets served
up by yum. It would be great if that page and all the other pages would look
to a master theme/branding that would let us set logos, replace bx branded
text (like that login message), and customize color themes. The latter could
be mostly letting us add a css file I would expect.

Related (perhaps conceptually) is a way to persistently customize the skel
template pages that would not get overwritten, but I go on.

Making out servers uniquely ours is important to our business identity and I
expect it's important to others.

	Thanks,
		-Stephanie