[BlueOnyx:12676] updates issue

James james at slor.net
Sat Mar 30 10:09:06 -05 2013

I don't know if it's coincidence, but I updated my 5108R system yesterday,
which apparently took it so SL 6.4  Last night, I found many of my cron jobs
didn't run because SWUpdate hung through the night.  Tried it again this
morning, still hung.  So I then also tried a yum update and got this:

Loaded plugins: security

BlueOnyx                                                 | 1.9 kB     00:00

BlueOnyx/primary                                         | 207 kB     00:00

BlueOnyx
1208/1208

http://blueonyx.solarspeed.net/pub/BlueOnyx/x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml:
[Errno 14] PYCURL ERROR 22 - "The requested URL returned error: 404 Not
Found"

Trying other mirror.

http://mirror.smd.net/blueonyx/BlueOnyx/x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno

http://bbone.smd.net/blueonyx/BlueOnyx/x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno
14] PYCURL ERROR 22 - "The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found"

Trying other mirror.

Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository:
Solarspeed.net. Please verify its path and try again

Is something externally unavailable, or is something misconfigured on my
system now?

Thanks!