[BlueOnyx:12951] Re: Swatch error

David Thacker David at ThackerNet.com
Thu May 2 09:29:22 -05 2013

>> Anyone else see these swatch errors after the recent yum update:
>>
>> Use of uninitialized value $personal[1] in string eq at
>> /usr/sausalito/swatch/bin/am_base.pl line 52, <GEN0> line 25.
>
> I just checked and I don't recognize "am_base.pl" as part of a stock
> BlueOnyx. So I wonder what software supplied it.
>
> Please run this command on that server and report back the result:
>
> rpm -q --whatprovides /usr/sausalito/swatch/bin/am_base.pl
>
> --
> With best regards
>
> Michael Stauber

Greetings Michael,

[root at bx ~]# rpm -q --whatprovides /usr/sausalito/swatch/bin/am_base.pl
Compass-base-am-1.0-1.i386

As I said, I only saw that error once in my email, not every 15 minutes. I
did also see a "new software is available" admin email this morning at 4AM
regarding a RoundCube update, which might be related?

Actually no, probably not related because I have RoundCube only on the one
server, but the swatch error was on both servers.

Best regards,

dAvid tHacker                                  Email: David at ThackerNet.com
Thacker Network Technologies Inc.                http://www.ThackerNet.com