[BlueOnyx:12972] Re: Problem: user names disappears at Japanesecontrol page

Eiji Hamano bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Tue May 7 23:42:15 -05 2013

Hi  Michael

May I ask you about the status of the fixed without creating new many
problems ?

>> I will see what I can do, although BlueOnyx is now in a feature freeze
>> while I work at the new GUI. But if this can be fixed without creating
>> too many new problems, then I'll do it as soon as I can.

If the fixed is not find yet,  can I use a local solution as temporary ?

  At   /usr/sausalito/ui/libPhp/uifc/FormFieldBuilder.php,    line about
499.
   I  changed  the statrment
      $out = htmlspecialchars(stripslashes(trim($out)), ENT_QUOTES,'UTF-8');
      $out = htmlspecialchars(stripslashes(trim($out)), ENT_QUOTES,'EUC');

My testing including English and Japanese are all O.K.
May I ?

Eiji Hamano