[BlueOnyx:12986] Re: NewLinQ

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Fri May 10 07:37:52 -05 2013

On 5/10/2013 6:50 AM, Richard C. Barker Sr. wrote:
> Talked with Greg last night all is good no and working.
> Should be fixed for most people.
>
> There may be one auto resync for some people.

I'm glad to hear this!

I wonder if there is a method to be informed of these issues.  We
haven't heard much about it on the list except for reports that it was
not working.  Greg did post once about it IIRC.  There doesn't seem to
be any announcement on shop.blueonyx.it and I'm unaware of another
channel to receive updates...

The website still loads somewhat slowly for me but I'm not sure if
that's a function of still fighting something off, or simply the
round-trip from USA to AU and back.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services