[BlueOnyx:13012] Re: RAID Sync paused

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Wed May 15 11:37:18 -05 2013

On 5/15/2013 11:20 AM, DD wrote:
>> /etc/init.d/mdchk restart
>
> It's been almost four hours since I did this and the status is still showing
> yellow for Disk Integrity - should I be worried?

Worried?   What's that!?  :)

 From the CLI, check this command periodically and see if you have
forward progress:
# cat /proc/mdstat

Or if you want to just have the progress constantly displayed on screen,
do this:
# watch cat /proc/mdstat

(use CTRL-C to stop)

When the RAID is all resyncd, you should see output similar to this:

Personalities : [raid1]
md1 : active raid1 sda2[0] sdb2[1]
       487872380 blocks super 1.1 [2/2] [UU]
       bitmap: 4/4 pages [16KB], 65536KB chunk