[BlueOnyx:13036] Re: Problem with dnsbl zen.spamhaus.org

Joachim Klein j.klein at ibusiness.at
Fri May 17 06:36:22 -05 2013

Hy Maurice!

Yes - that´s a good option.
But why is the server blocking the message, because the client uses SMTP-auth and this
should bypass the dnsbl - Or I´m wrong.
Also the delay_checks are enabled from begin.

I cannot take all the work to check all client IP´s from different providers that the are unlisted.
This is not my work and maybe also dyn-ip´s are blacklisted.
Joachim Klein