[BlueOnyx:13038] Re: Problem with dnsbl zen.spamhaus.org

Joachim Klein j.klein at ibusiness.at
Fri May 17 09:03:44 -05 2013

Hy to the list!

The problem is "solved"
The zen-list also holds IP´s which are listed from the provider who own´s the ip´s.
This is that the user of this provider must USE the providers smtp-server.
But my customer doesn´t want to use this server, only my server.

Now my Solution is:
Zen is the sum of all dnsbl-lists of Spamhaus.
Now I only use some of the lists of them and this works.
Thanks for your help and have a nice weekend.
Joachim