[BlueOnyx:13050] How to script...

James james at slor.net
Fri May 17 16:45:24 -05 2013

Hey guys - I'd like to do a tiny bit of automation, and I expect one of you
can tell me how.  Here's what I would like to do for an existing site:

-          Create an associated non-administrative user account.

-          Create a forwarder to an external email address.

Alternatively:

-          If the user already exists, simply change existing forwarder to
specified address.

Seems like it should be pretty simple, but I don't know the ins and outs of
what BlueOnyx needs to keep track of where...

Thanks!