[BlueOnyx:13053] Re: * amStatusFailure

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Fri May 17 18:09:07 -05 2013

Hi Gerald,

On 5/17/2013 6:02 PM, Gerald Waugh wrote:

> On 05/17/2013 05:59 PM, Gerald Waugh wrote:
>> I hve servers from several different locations with this error
>>
>> ======
>> Active Monitor has detected recent changes in the state of your server appliance.
>> For more details, please see the Active Monitor section of the Server Desktop.
>>
>> Summary of changes:
>>
>> * amStatusFailure
>> ===============
> Oops I find
>      Support Maintenance Status RedBall
>
> 	Current Status <javascript: void 0>
>

> Severe Problem <javascript: void(0);> 		Support / Maintenance has
> expired - New updates built after your expiry date
>
> 	Status Last Changed <javascript: void 0>
>

> May 17 2013 6:00 PM

I suppose this has to do with the outage that has been ongoing
throughout today with the BlueOnyx store, as NewLinQ would be tied
closely to that.   See [BlueOnyx:13042] for that thread.

Hopefully that will be restored soon - it must be a pretty big issue so
I wish the guys luck.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services