[BlueOnyx:13085] Re: Active Monitor "Support/Maintenance" messages

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Wed May 22 15:01:03 -05 2013

Hi David,

You're seeing 2 different issues.  See below please.

On 5/22/2013 2:52 PM, David Hahn wrote:
> On 5/21/2013 4:31 PM, Gerald Waugh wrote:
>> I still have a couple servers fully yum and NewLinQ updated giving a
>> RED light and sending email in Active Monitor
>>
>> Compass abse-am
>>
>> Active Monitor has detected recent changes in the state of your server
>> appliance.
>> For more details, please see the Active Monitor section of the Server
>> Desktop.
>>
>> Summary of changes:
>>
>> * amStatusFailure
>>

>> Looked to see if it could be moved to "Components Not Monitored" but
>> don't find it in Components Monitored

This seems to be part of the ongoing annoyance with Newlinq these days.
  <sigh>  I also have a bunch of boxes with a red error indicator.

> I am too. also have this spamassassin timeout error. what ip address is
> it connecting to?
>
> CHANNELURL=sought.rules.yerp.org
> KEYID=
> CHANNELURL=updates.spamassassin.org
> KEYID=
> http: GEThttp://sa-update.secnap.net/1484700.tar.gz  request failed: 500 Can't connect to sa-update.secnap.net:80 (connect: timeout): 500 Can't connect to sa-update.secnap.net:80 (connect: timeout)

It looks like you were trying to connect to
http://sa-update.secnap.net/1484700.tar.gz.   I don't have a problem
connecting and downloading that from any of the locations I have access
to test from.    If the issue isn't in your firewall or routing, check
with your ISP.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services