[BlueOnyx:13099] Re: AV-Spam ignores settings

jeffrey Pellin - PX2 jeffrey at px2co.net
Fri May 24 09:34:30 -05 2013

Hi Michael,

This script seems to get to the first site and just
stop. I am assuming that, as it's perl it should zip through the server
like a hot knife through butter. It doesn't appear to have moved for 10
mins. Top doesn't show it.

So that is curious.

Do yo have any
suggestions?

Regards

Jeffrey

---

 JEFFREY PELLIN
 Director

JEFFREY PELLIN CONSULTANCY LTD [1] WORK: 01692 558226
 MOBILE: 07768
451738
 EMAIL: jeffrey at pellin.co.uk [2]

 		See who we know in common
[3]

On 24.05.2013 13:56, Michael Stauber wrote:

> Hi Jeffrey,

We just had a client who changed the domain that he wanted to resolve to
his WP site. I probably did a stupid thing - I just changed the domain
in the General settings. This mostly worked - you have to remember to
change the web server alias and the email server alias but mostly OK.
Now, however, AVSpam (I think it's the Solarspeed package) just ignores
any settings for users on that domain - I've tried a new user too - it
just uses the server defaults. So any ideas at all would be appreciated
- I don't really even know where to start to look.

> To me this
sounds as if the alias and virtusertable have not been
> rehashed after
the site had been renamed.

> Please run this script as "root" from
SSH and see if it makes any
> difference:

/usr/sausalito/sbin/fix_web-and-email-server-aliasses.pl

Links:
------
[1] http://www.quick-websites.co.uk
[2]