[BlueOnyx:13139] Re: 51076R MySQL / PHP

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Thu May 30 09:19:18 -05 2013

Hey Greg,
On 5/30/2013 8:40 AM, Greg Kuhnert wrote:

> No outage - All stores are rock solid. Firewall rules blocking ICMP by default though :)

Hmmmm, OK, I did not anticipate that ping would be blocked so that did
not cross my mind!   However, just FWIW, I was unable to pull up the
website http://shop.blueonyx.it at the time I responded to the post.

But as of now, I do confirm the site comes up, so thanks for having a
look for us.   If it was something that I missed earlier, or it was just
down for the system I checked from, then please accept the visual of my
palm to my face.  Or perhaps more enticing, your palm to my face?  :)
LOL... I SWEAR I'm not trying to be a malcontent!

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services