[BlueOnyx:13142] Re: Installing BlueOnyx on Scientific Linux 6.4

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Thu May 30 10:36:50 -05 2013

Hi Ajeet,

On 5/30/2013 10:28 AM, Ajeet S Raina wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am running PHP 5.4.14 on Scientific Linux 6.4. I ran ./install.sh
> script to install BlueOnyx and it went good but while opening the
> http://<ip>:444 it opens the start page and clicking on Start button
> it throws error:
>
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function ccephp_new() in
> /usr/sausalito/ui/libPhp/CceClient.php on line 27
>
> How to fix this?

I'm not sure if this is possible, because Sausalito may not be ready for
PHP 5.4.x.

My recommendation is to always use the ISO installer which will ensure
that you have a fresh load of BlueOnyx.  Unless there is some odd reason
that you must compile your own...

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services