[BlueOnyx:13144] Re: Installing BlueOnyx on Scientific Linux 6.4

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Thu May 30 11:03:31 -05 2013

On 5/30/2013 10:48 AM, Ajeet S Raina wrote:
> Which PHP version do I need to install on SL 6.4?

PHP 5.3.3 is what is installed on my stock 5108R installations.   For
sites, I use the 5.3.22 PKG from the BlueOnyx Shop, but there is a 5.4.x
PKG available as well, I think.

> I will try to install ISO rather than tar.gz. Which ISO shall I use?

Download this:
http://updates.blueonyx.it/pub/BlueOnyx/ISO/BlueOnyx-5108R-SL-6.3-20120903.iso

Then make your media from that, perform the install according to the
on-screen instructions and after you have installed and rebooted, do a
YUM update to get the latest SL & BlueOnyx packages.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services