[BlueOnyx:13147] shop.blueonyx.it currency question

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Thu May 30 18:15:07 -05 2013

Forgive the dumb question... is there an easy way to select local
currency on the BlueOnyx shop?

Everything is priced in AU$, which I understand because the VPS is in AU.

It would make it quicker / easier for me to shop if I was able to select
US$ for me or my account rather than to take each price, run it through
a currency calculator, and then understand the price.  Granted, the
difference between AU$ and US$ is not great right now.

The option may well be there, but I have not been able to locate it and
may need another set of eyeballs for help.

THX!

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services