[BlueOnyx:14052] wview weather installation on BO.

Simon Cummings simon at slproperty.co.uk
Mon Nov 25 05:59:34 -05 2013

Hi all,

I'm attempting to install wview weather (http://www.wviewweather.com/) on
my BlueOynx server.

The application requires radlib-2.12.0 (amongst other things).

So 2 questions.

1.  Has anyone managed to successfully install this web app - as I can't
see to find anyone on the wview forums who has.  If so, could someone give
me some pointers.  (Here's the install guide,
http://www.wviewweather.com/release-notes/wview-Quick-Start.html but it's
not much use for BO.)
2.  To install the radlib-2.12.0 package, it is suggested that I add
RPMfusion repos as a source to install from... which i could do then remove
then, but know what can happen (and having read 0_WARNING.txt) I thought
I'd ask the board first.

Many thanks,

Simon.