[BlueOnyx:13819] IP address change for email

Tom wcstaff at webcoast.com
Wed Oct 9 09:58:28 -05 2013

For no reason, my main IP address (XX.XXX.XXX.51) has been blocked by
Google Mail. So no one can send to Google email addresses. I have followed
their instructions, filled out the forms and contacted them with no luck or
any responses. When I search the net, I find tons of people with the same
problem.

So I decided to change the mx servers for email to my secondary IP address
(XX.XXX.XXX.52).  understand email may be interrupted some until all the
DNS servers refresh. However, as soon as I change the IP, no one receives
any email and I receive no email. When I test the mx server, it exists and
is functioning for pop and smtp properly.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Tom