[BlueOnyx:13824] Re: WEB Alias problems

Tom wcstaff at webcoast.com
Thu Oct 10 08:56:36 -05 2013

Michael Stauber <mstauber at ...> writes:

> Hi Tom,

> The BlueOnyx problems you describe ... to me this sounds like the box is

> in a pretty unhealthy shape.

, mac addresses and ethx settings

> Please do me a favour and run these two commands:

> yum groupinstall BlueOnyx

> That will check with YUM if any parts of BlueOnyx are missing. If

> anything is missing, it'll install it.

> Next run this command:

> rpm -Va > /tmp/rpmVa.txt

> Once that run has finished (it'll take a few minutes) please email me

> the file /tmp/rpmVa.txt offlist or make it available somewhere on the

> web where I can see it.

> That "rpm -Va > /tmp/rpmVa.txt" command creates a textfile with the

> verification results of the RPM database. It can point me to things that

> got broken during the install, things that might be missing or have been

> modified.

> Based on the results of that file I might be able to point you into the

> right directions for fixing that box.

Hi Michael,

I sent you 2 private emails, but I keep seeing delayed problems. Not sure

what it is. I've flushed DNS, rebooted everything, but still get delays.

IO performed what you asked. The email I sent shows the link to view the

txt file.

Please let me know if you received it. If not I'll try to send again.

Thank You for the help.

Tom