[BlueOnyx:13873] Re: Exporting mail / contact data

Rob rob.shambaugh at winchesterva.gov
Wed Oct 16 13:08:39 -05 2013

Sorry, I should've been a little more clear up front.

We are migrating our email from a POP3 system to Exchange. The majority of
our users have been using Outlook, so migrating their contacts and email has
been fine by copying the .pst file. However, we have a handful of users who
have only used Roundcube to access their email. So we're looking for a way
to grab the contact and emails for those web-based roundcube users and
import them into outlook/exchange.

Rob