[BlueOnyx:13953] Re: possible GUI malfunction

Stephanie Sullivan ses at aviaweb.com
Tue Oct 29 18:44:15 -05 2013

OK,

I've only been following this in drips and drabs but I think I noticed
something.

Wcstaff -

Did you say you are using 2 active interfaces on your bx box? This is
certainly possible... but....

You NEVER want the same IP assigned to two physical NIC's. It just break IP.
The IPV4 address identifies the interface and duplicates are not allowed. It
breaks IP.

In an earlier post it sounded like you wanted to serve vhosts of both
interfaces at the same time. Oy!

	Thanks,
		-Stephanie