[BlueOnyx:16600] Re: Apache tweaking

Robert Fitzpatrick robert at webtent.org
Mon Dec 1 16:49:58 -05 2014

Richard Barker wrote:
> Hey Robert,
> I use this on all my WordPress site's and have no issues
> https://wordpress.org/plugins/all-in-one-wp-security-and-firewall/

Thanks, probably a good solution. I prefer not to have to tell my WP
users what plugins to use. I will test and probably convince them to if
it really relieves the issue, but perhaps there is a way to keep these
suPHP sites from taking down the server because they don't protect
themselves enough? This is with 5108R running as a VMware VM with 2GB of
RAM and 2 Intel Xeon cores, hosts about 40 sites of which there are 2 or
3 of these problematic suPHP sites.

--
Robert