[BlueOnyx:16746] Serious Problems with the GUI

NETgemacht hallo at netgemacht.at
Tue Dec 23 02:41:36 -05 2014

Hello,

since a few days I have serious problems with 5207R. Nothing works. I think all my problems (BlueOnyx: 16727, BlueOnyx: 16726) are related.

Problem 1: Backup Up Error:

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect <http://81.19.152.134:444/solbackup/function.mysql-connect>]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Filename: controllers/solbackup.php

Line Number: 338

Fatal error: ob_start() [<a href='ref.outcontrol'>ref.outcontrol</a>]: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in /usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci/system/core/Exceptions.php on line 181

Problem 2: Can not connect to MySQL with my root user:

When I fill in under "Network Services“ and „MySQL“ my username and password nothing happens. I can see the progress bar working for many minutes, but nothing happens.

Problem 3: Saving some setting

When I for examplezum change the maximum allowed disk space of a virtual site, nothing happens. After clicking the save button, the progress bar is working and working but nothing happens for minutes. But sometimes I can change and save the setting without problems.

I think every problem is caused because of the failing MySQL connection. Is there a possibility to connect to the MySQL Server via SSH?

I am very frustrated at the moment.

I hope someone can help. Because I don’t want to move all my sites to another server.