[BlueOnyx:14546] Re: AV-SPAM - FIXED

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sun Feb 9 11:51:19 -05 2014

Hi RC,

> Ok I will try that but what will the break? It has conflicks?

I don't know why that RPM says it has conflicts. It clearly shouldn't
say that. I used the same build box and same build routine as always for
building the 5108R RPMs.

It's also an inconsistent problem. I went back and set up a fresh 5108R,
installed the AV-SPAM 5.1.4 and then did a YUM update. The updates went
in without problems there.

So I can't even replicate the problem you and Michael Aronoff had there.

Michael Aronoff gave me access to one of his affected boxes and I could
see the problem there, but can't solidly nail it down to a single reason.

Another option is of course: If you have an ongoing subscription that
includes the AV-SPAM, you can uninstall the old PKG and can fetch the
latest 5.1.6 version of that PKG via NewLinQ.

Or you can try the work around and can force the RPMs in from the
YUM-cache as explained in my previous email.