[BlueOnyx:14208] Re: NewLinQ username

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Fri Jan 3 18:45:50 -05 2014

On 1/3/2014 5:30 PM, Gerald Waugh wrote:
> Interesting Chris
> Most of the servers I manage have owners who are stressed at adding and
> deleting users.
> Selecting, purchasing, installing and configuring packages is beyond
> their capabilities.

Exactly.   And while NewLinq is something that those of us who do it
fairly often have been able to become comfortable with, it's not exactly
like loading up aps on their iphones...  In other words, it's relatively
complicated.

> I now have my NewLinQ username on several servers at different locations,
> If I purchase packages and someone else o n one of those servers checks
> NewLinQ they could have my packages.

Yes.  I'm not a fan of that scenario, either.  At the moment, however, I
don't think we have much of an alternative.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services