[BlueOnyx:15620] Re: All site users missing and admin is set to owner

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Jul 7 00:35:06 -05 2014

Ho Tony,

> [root at ns2 admin]# service cced.init restart
> bash: service: command not found

You didn't follow Geralds instructions. He said you should use "su -".
You simply entered "su" without the minus.

Using "su -" adds /sbin to the place where BASH looks for executables.
And that's where the binary "service" is located.

But I think a CCEd restart won't fix your problem. The "owner" of Vsites
is stored in the Vsite's CODB object in the variable "createUser".

If nothing is set, it defaults to "admin".

I suspect your CODB database got a little corrupted and that info is
gone. And it is unusual that it looses that info for more than one Object.