[BlueOnyx:15631] Re: move user from one domain to another

Gustavo Silva pseudo at zbronx.com
Wed Jul 9 09:19:08 -05 2014

Hello!

The way you described it is the fastest way i'm aware. Since its
somethign you dont use everyday never actually developed a tool or a
script for that. Yeah I usually just backup the user, delete it from the
original site, recreate it at another destination and move his junk into
place again >:D

Cheers!
Gustavo