[BlueOnyx:15634] Dfix2/APF problem

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Thu Jul 10 10:56:46 -05 2014

I have dfix2 for APF 2.7.2 installed on a server and it keeps blocking a particular FTP customer in APF.

I have tried including their IP in allow_hosts.rules and it works for a while and then it seems the allow_hosts.rules gets flushed and the problem returns (they are immediately added to deny_hosts.rules again by DFix2 .

Michael installed the software for me so I am not up to speed with configuration but I need to resolve the problem.

Where can I configure DFix2 please? I need to work out why it hates this particular client - they are not forgetting the login details and trying too many times - they have it in their Filezilla accounts.

It just seems to be this particular client - and anybody accessing this server using FTP.

Any help/guidance gratefully received.

Thanks

Colin