[BlueOnyx:15667] Re: BlueOnyx 5207R/5208R Beta release available

Tom wcstaff at webcoast.com
Thu Jul 17 10:20:34 -05 2014

> If you really want to upgrade a ...
>
> 5107R to 5207R
> ... or ...
> 5108R to 5208R
>
> ... then the updated blueonyx-yumconf can be installed this way:
>
> rpm -hUv

http://updates.blueonyx.it/pub/BlueOnyx/5200R/el6/blueonyx/i386/RPMS/blueony
x-yumconf-2.1.0-1.noarch.rpm

> That RPM works on both 5107R and 5108R as it is not architecture specific.
>
> Then do a "yum clean all" and "yum update". That will pull around
> 500-600 RPMs and will install them.
>
> Once it is done, run the script /usr/sausalito/sbin/SSL_fixer.pl as
> "root". That generates the new SSL VirtualHost containers for sites that
> have SSL enabled.
>
> Lastly you might have to restart Apache manually, as the whole set of
> restarts during the updates might have left it in limbo-state. A reboot
> wouldn't hurt either, but is optional.

Thanks for the info:
I followed your above instructions, regarding the "Yum Update" and all went
well. Everything I tested so far seems fine. However, There is a Data Table
warning coming up 2 times when logging into the GUI. Where did you say to
report bugs, if any?